2009 IDI Rally?

97rattlebox

Reaction score
I may be premature here, but does anyone have an idea of when and where the 2009 IDI rally will be? I may just be able to attend the event on behalf of Diesel Power, and wanted to add it to my calendar if anyone knew. Thanks.

Mike McGlothlin, Diesel Power Magazine
[email protected]

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mike, Glad to hear from you again.

I'm hosting the Rally next year over the July 4th weekend and it will be in Bowling Green, KY.

There is a link in my sig to the BOOB site. But, you'll need to sign up to get on (I think......Mel will know for sure).

Anyway HERE IS A LINK to the post on this board.

We would love to have you at the rally. I think we will have a lot of cool events and there will certainly be a lot of good people (as usual)!;Sweet

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. We're all anxiously awaiting the details so we can make reservations. The BOOB does require a password to post, which is BOOB. :)

Mike, that would be dynamite to see you come out and do an article for your magazine. If you need someone to pick you up at the airport, I'm sure that could be arranged. If you want to come out with me, and get a taste of what an IDI convoy feels like, and the trip out I volunteer.

Last edited:

RedTruck

Reaction score
Mike,

Thank you for considering attendance at this event. While I’ve never attended, I have paid pretty close attention to them for the last 4 years or so. You are being welcomed into a family by these fellas…really a great bunch of guys. I hope you have an opportunity to make it.

Paul

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Mike,

That would great if you could do an article on this uncoming event. I look forward to meeting you there.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Do you realize the adverse reaction that this announcement had on my wife? A couple of projects will have to be moved up in order so they're done by next summer.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Do you realize the adverse reaction that this announcement had on my wife? A couple of projects will have to be moved up in order so they're done by next summer.

Yer not the only one that is feeling that pressure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online