1996 F-350 Died 10-22-10

cm1hedge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was totaled today.:eek::bail My wife is fine. If someone is interested, I could probably buy it from the insurance company. I want the wheels, rear hitch, downpipe, clutch. All the glass is intact. The seats are good.

Attachments

• 100_0025a.jpg
    100_0025a.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 100_0027a.jpg
    100_0027a.jpg
    590.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
That sucks! Glad your wife is ok. If you were closer I'd be interested in parts but Arizona is just a hair too far.
Did you get pics of the other vehicle?

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Was she a turbo truck? I would be interested in the whole turbo "kit" minus the DP that you wanted.

I know she is a PSD, but I think I can make the turbo work as a remote mount. If I can't I think I am going to try and modify the up pupes to fit on my spare engine and rebuilt it.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Truly sorry to see that happen. I hope your wife doesnt get any aches down the road.

I might be interested in the tranny. Like said Arizona is a little far from east texas. And possibly front seat, what color is it? What about the front axle?

JRNOLL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy to hear that your wife is OK. It hurts to see a nice truck messed up like that.

cm1hedge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truly sorry to see that happen. I hope your wife doesnt get any aches down the road.

I might be interested in the tranny. Like said Arizona is a little far from east texas. And possibly front seat, what color is it? What about the front axle?

Tranny needs rebuilt. Interior is tan. Front seats 40/20/40. Front axle is good.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
That's cool. Sounds better than having to part it out, but you definitely have your work cut out for you!