1992 F250 Extended Cab 4x4

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For Sale: 1992 F250 Extended Cab 4x4

Yep, selling the truck in my signature. About 252K miles now. I have slightly smaller tires on it currently on stock wheels, but everything else is pretty much as described below. I have receipts for everything I've done to it. The injector pump and radiator are approximately 30K miles old, I bought it from the original owner, the front axle was completely rebuilt (every wearable part) about two years ago. It had good SCAs in it when I bought it, and I've kept up with them. Every year I put one or two glow plugs in it when it gets colder out, and I've never plugged it in and it always fires off inside of 4-5 seconds of cranking no matter how cold it is out. I have a coolant bypass valve for colder a/c. The interior is almost flawless (I've always had covers on the seats), I just put a solid flywheel and clutch in it within the last six months, and I've got a Lincoln Mark IIIV electric fan that cools it very, very well (I almost never turn it on). It's a great rig, it sits right, runs good, I've never put a tank of fuel in it without some type of lubricant/additive. I've driven it to Bend and Seattle many, many times, and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anyplace tomorrow. I'd really like to sell it to somebody on this site and/or any other good home.

I'm sure I'll regret selling it, but I've got a couple other projects and this one is pretty much completed. More pics upon request, all reasonable offers considered to anybody on this site.

Thanks for looking, a couple of details are below, but if you have any specific questions don't hesitate to ask for details or pics. The second pic is with the current wheels and tires.

Thanks

7.3 n/a IDI ZF 5 Speed 4.10s SMF Kevlar Clutch Front Add-A-Leaf Rear Air Bags 2" Body Lift 315s on American Racing Wheels Front Bumper Moved Up and Out 1" Custom Front Receiver Hidden Behind Old School Flip Up License Plate Bracket Westin Drop Rear Bumper Tekonsha Brake Controller

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• F250 Woodland Compressed.jpg
    F250 Woodland Compressed.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to put it on CL for $3900, but if anybody on OilBurners is interested, I would be a lot more open to reasonable offers.

Thanks for posting and let me know if you are interested.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online