1990 California F250 Extended Cab For sale

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure why I'm selling, so this may only be up for a little bit. Photo's upon request..... read the list first.

I've been thinking of selling my 1990 Extended cab, 2WD auto. Comes with an extra u-haul IP ready to go, also the original rebuildable IP, set of "BB" injectors rebuilt and set of old rebuildable, upgraded e4od with double clutch and HD torque converter, extended deep trans pan with cooling holes, new trans cooler, oil cooler rebuilt, new valve cover gaskets, electric fuel pump-rail mounted pusher, new heater core, new heavy duty radiator fan and a dual electric fan set not yet installed, coolant treated with SCA's, 27 series batteries only 2 years old, glow plugs new with spares, 75+++ o-rings, high torque starter never installed- waiting to kill OEM original, rear end filled with synthetic, electric vacuum pump to replace belt driven- relay wired but pump not yet installed, hydroboost conversion- made a big difference so no need for big vacuum, 3G alternator, battery cables upgraded to oversize and marine spec'd, also main power to starter wired the same, 410 rear end, and some other stuff.

The bad.... I killed A/C two weeks ago, drivers leaf spring busted one leaf-however it is a 1 ton rear set up with overloads- proved it with 2000lbs of steel to the recyclers a year or so ago, paint is gone but no cancer-only light rust, Rino lining is getting old but intact, seats are getting old-only drivers seat has some defects, passenger sun visor starting to lose fabric but lights work, shocks have 126k miles on them OEM- but they're as solid as ever.... asking $6K. There's at least $3000.00 of new or upgraded parts, including spares.

This offering is more of a whim, so price is firm cuz I love the truck. Total miles is 126k as of today, I put 55K on the truck myself. It is a daily driver. Gets appx. 15MPG@55mph. This truck was built like a camper special. PM me if interested.... I can't believe I'm posting this....Sheeesh!

BTW- mileage will be different depending on how many days I leave this up. If my price is glue based dreaming, tell me so, BUT, I'll let you know, I don't care- price is firm and a fair deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online