1989 F350 CC Dually, Banks Turbo

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sale: 1989 Ford F350 crew cab dually truck. This truck has been used to haul horses all over the south east. Bumper pull hitch installed, rails in place for a 5th wheel/ gooseneck reciever, brake controller already installed.

The good:

Runs good....by my standards- meaning, I crank it, drive it fom AL, TN, SC, FL, and NC and it doesnt give me any problems. Feel free to ask detailed questions and I'll get you detailed answers from someone with more know how than me LOL
E4OD transmission rebuilt about 5-7k ago
new injector pump
Cold AC, hot heat
Banks turbo

the bad:

needs back glass replaced- rogue piece of firewood bounced and took out drivers side of the sliding glass window
dash gages don't work 100% of the time
probably needs glow plugs, it can be sluggish to start first thing in the morning.
has usual fender cracks, but otherwise body is in good shape.

http://rides.webshots.com/album/576910945DDgMSL for pictures.

Located in Franklin, Ga. I have found a 94 that I want to replace this one with :D

Asking 2500.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you want to sell the raised back that's on the back of cab? Id love to buy the truck but don't have that much at the moment.

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the spoiler looking deal on the back of the cab, or what I call the "cowl" that we took off the back but is pictured? It also has a visor on it that we took off. Both come with it.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if you would sell then seperate. If a few of the parts I have fosale sell soon id come up and get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online