1982 f250 rust free cab, is anyone gonna buy anything from tucson? No rush!

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that my parts truck has become a bobtail, it can fit in my garage and the homeowners association can no longer harrass me!

You must be registered for see images attach

I would feel even worse scrapping this cab then I felt when i scrapped the bed. Its a 1986 f250 cab. I will have pulled seats and virtually anything that can be sold out of it before it goes, but in scrap it cant be worth too much. Anyone willing to pay $150?

Whole front end is available also, wont have a problem selling that locally though.

Wheels are staying with me

seats will probably stay with me unless price is right...

I would trade pretty much ANYTHING on this truck for a kingpin dana60 i can use on my 92 f250, preferably the whole front end, leaf springs, torsion bars, whatever so I can roll it under.

Would trade the 7.3 motor, all accessories, the rust free cab, the sterling 10.25 rear end limited slip with 4.10 gears; or a combination of this stuff for a kingpin d60.

I still have to figure out where on the motor the block numbers are so I can prove its a turbo spec 7.3; hopefully will have time today.

I would feel HORRIBLE scrapping this cab! if anyone from up north is making a trip down here, help me spare its life!

This cab will not be ready to go for a few weeks though; no rush. working my way from the tail of the truck foreward, still need to use the fuel this thing had (both full tanks) Hoping so sell motor first also I believe I can still run it.

here are some pics

I dont know how easy the cabs are to remove, cant be too bad. Might not even need a trailer if enough people are present to put it in the bed? I have never loaded one before.

Again no rush, so if your heading out this way anytime in the next month or so and need some rust free goodness, pm me! Not looking to get much money at all for sheetmetal.

I would let cab, hood, front fenders, doors all go for $350? grill too if you need it? I just dont want this stuff going to waste!

I know this post is confusing and hard to tell what is even going on; the point im trying to get accross is please dont make me scrap this cab!!! Some northerner should have it.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I need all of that!!!!!

do you deliver? haha

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol not to new jersey thats for sure! I dont think I can part out another truck; I feel like im putting an animal to sleep, cant handle it! This truck was so cheap and had a gearvendors and turbo on it though so I had to pounce!

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if my husband is up for a 37 hour each way road trip.... (by the way he hates my trucks hahahahA)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online