for sale

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
1991 E40d, has a ford reman sticker on it, not sure of how good it is tho price is 200 obo please someone buy it or its going to scrap, i will ship as long as you tell me were to take it and pay for it, if it will fit in the truck of the kia im willing to drive a decent distance for the fuel cost

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel ya, I have a 4x4 E4OD that I cant get rid of. Probally heading to scrap soon too.

Oh well free bump for ya.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Its a 2wd e4od im sure its good cause i know the truck was driven up until the motor went, but i cant prove it so 200obo is the price or it gets scrapped

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Its a 2wd e4od im sure its good cause i know the truck was driven up until the motor went, but i cant prove it so 200obo is the price or it gets scrapped

Cant those be converted to a 4x4 by changing out the tail shaft? or removing the tail shaft and bolting it on the transfer case,..?

Ya got me thinking,...:sly

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they can.but as i understand it,the whole thing needs to come apart before it can be swapped.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Cant those be converted to a 4x4 by changing out the tail shaft? or removing the tail shaft and bolting it on the transfer case,..?

Ya got me thinking,...:sly

I dont know much about E4OD all i know is i want rid of this thingLOL

third-gear

Reaction score
I think that I could use the trans if it is the right one for my rear end ratio.
What was it out of 150,250,350? and are there any id numbers on it that I can check with ford?

Thanks
David.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I think that I could use the trans if it is the right one for my rear end ratio.
What was it out of 150,250,350? and are there any id numbers on it that I can check with ford?

Thanks
David.

It came out of a 91 f250 2wd 7.3 diesel

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
Bump last chance 100 dollars

:eek: If there was any way I could get to you, I'd take it for that. Maybe? Road trips are always fun... Birmingham is about half way between us, shorter for you than me. Feel like driving 250 miles for some extra cash? :D

Last edited:

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
:eek: If there was any way I could get to you, I'd take it for that. Maybe? Road trips are always fun... Birmingham is about half way between us, shorter for you than me. Feel like driving 250 miles for some extra cash? :D

Pay my gas and its a deal, i just lost my job so extra cash is a must! if your serious about this then give me a call, 931-854-5922, i should be able to fit it in the truck of my car

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online