Posting a Video Here

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well I finally have been able to transfer my videos to my computer but for some reason the forum wont allow me to post them here. The message I get tells me to contact an adminstrater about this.... Whats going on. Do I need to enable something or what...:dunno

jonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have had that problem before posting pics so i emailed to myself then attached to my post

jrussell

Reaction score
Im not much help but im patiently waiting to see what you have got for our viewing pleasure. ;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well... I can't get anything to load here or in the Video & pictures forum so... I was able to send one to Utube... I listed it as Ford Engine Video.... Problem is there are over 72,000 videos listed in that heading... So its over there but now I can't find it.... Really sucks...:mad::confused:

haligen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you log in click on your login name in the upper right corner then click on my videos. That should show you all video you have posted. Then if you click on a particular video it will take you to it and from there you can copy the url for posting else where.

CDX825

filtration nut
Reaction score
Gary you can edit the tags in your videos to make it easier to find in a search.

The tags are what the search uses on youtube to pull up the video. Your current tags are "Ford", "Engine", "Video", and a number. They can be changed per video to what ever the video pertains to. Example "IDI Timing"

Great videos BTW;Sweet

gandalf

Reaction score
Good job, Gary. It's always interesting learning how these things work. It's probably more than I'll ever need to know, but interesting none-the-less. If I stick with it, I'll need this.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
at 1485 you got way advanced what was that
and youre up and running one is the injector one again just fyi
but still great i was wanting to do this a while back but couldnt aquire enough injectors lol

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why can't I get any sound/audio with the videos? I'm not in the mute mode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online