Intake hat/elbow

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a 3 inch inlet elbow for intercooling or custom air filter setup. I am thinking of doing another run.
Also a member wanted to see it.

Attachments

• ic hat pic.JPG
    ic hat pic.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 280

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess it can be modified to fit a banks??? I dont really know what an ats looks like, and how it interferes with the manifold, but the banks does..

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just want to simplifly my intake system and get rid of all the boost leaks, and the CDR. Its such a PITA to have to take the box off every time I want to work on it.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I have one that I haven't installed yet (waiting to take my truck out of service to install an IC, among other things)...and the quality and workmanship is outstanding! This elbow is worth its weight in gold IMHO ;Sweet

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BAtch prepaid order, cause I have no capital will be 100 each shipped. It will take about a week to get parts here and done up.

timothyr1014

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there a minimum order you need to place it, or is it just send $$$ and give it a week or two to show up?

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I have one of Russ's first intake hats I believe. Good looking unit for sure ;Sweet. Its sitting in Oregon waiting to get shipped to me when I have time (which will probably be a loooooong time away LOL)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online