IT'S HERE! MOOSE TV - Moose injectors!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't have much time tonight, and can't use youtube cause of my gratuitous copyright violation for my soundtrack. There are 10 downloads available at http://rapidshare.com/files/232300482/moosemister.wmv.html First come first serve. Maybe if one of the 10 has a photobucket account or someplace it can be hosted unlimitedly, they might be kind enough to re-host the vid. Night Moose footage included!

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, you got my attention. Now where is the video of a truck equipped with a Moose Pump and Moose Misters? Video of Moose Mister -vs- DPS leaky dribbler? I really want to know how they idle, how they run on the highway, egt's...everything. I'm ready to put some Moose parts in my truck and see how it runs with the Aurora 2000 and IC.

Ryan

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nice going Mel.. This is a great day for the idi crowd. Why the 1600 lbs pop pressure and not 1950 lbs.... Also what amount of ports are in the tips and whats the diameter.. You can PM these answers to me too. again.. those look fine and I will place an order soon... Daughter is getting married and I'm out $20,000.00 so far.....:eek: And I stillowe the state and feds around $8700.00...:angel:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Wow, those injectors are crazy! All I can say to those that havent viewed the video, the spray pattern/volume, ect...is soooooo much better with the moose injectors. All I can say is that I'm going to set aside some money this summer for some of these injectors!

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow........just wow.

I wish I could justify $1500USD on a new injection system because I can only imagine how a studded turbo IDI would run on that system.

So who is gonna be the first to run these injectors?

I rather like the idea of popping them at only 1600 PSI. Should help the IP last that much longer and fuel atomization will be way better than any single hole 2200 PSI nozzle.

EDIT: how rude of me, CONGRATS ON THE F150!!!!!!

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow :hail Those are going to be a definite must have item. I know on a DB2 the volume is controlled by the pump but it seems to me that the injection time will be reduced significantly. Could this open up the door to higher rpm's?

Nice work Mel. :music:

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
I WANT A SET!!! AND A PUMP TOO! PM me a price so that I know how much I need to get saved up. I have a spare pump in the garage to send so that I can reduce the "downtime" on my truck.

zukinut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mel,

Can they be used na. I need new injectors now, but i plan to turbo hopefully this winter.

Will

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how this translates into real world performance. Its a fine piece of machinery that is for sure.

tknomaj

Reaction score
I just knew when i made my last payment tonight on my car to pay it off early I was making a mistake:dunno that 1500 could have been my moose products cookoo but that was the payoff and no more payments so I will have them before the 4th maybe sooner Oh Well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online