FS 2009 KY RALLY PARTs

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am located 90-miles from the IDI rally at Bowling Green KY; all inter-state and parkway.

I have, in it's entirety, every piece part and particle that I removed from my 1985 truck when I installed the Cummins.

Complete easy-starting, never had a head-bolt loosened, 6.9 International engine, complete with the entire aftermrket HYPERMAX turbo system.

Everything is here, fan, engine, starter, turbo, turbo-piping, all belts/hoses, low-mileage clutch/pressure-plate still bolted to fly-wheel, bell-housing, perfect T-19 4-speed, shifter, complete to the U-joint straps screwed into the transmission-yoke.

I will sell this assembly in it's entirety upon your personal examination for green-back cash money.

NO, I will not sell any seperate part.

NO, I will not crate it up and ship it, not even across the street.

NO, I don't know how to do pictures; it looks just like all the others looked.

This engine was very easy starting and driven as my personal go anywhere I decided to go truck.

I came in off a very long trip the day before I started pulling it out and many witnesses can verify as to how well it was running right up to the day it came out.

It is, however, as any respectable hard-working diesel engine will be, a very high-mileage engine, worked long and very hard with foot to the floor for hours on end with big gooseneck loads of cattle that should never have been behind a truck so small.

For a knock-around play-truck that will not be depended upon to make a living, I would not hesitate to drop in this engine as-is; but, if it were intended for towing/working, I would recommend a general refreshing of the rings, valves, etc. before I installed it.

Firm asking price for engine/turbo/transmission is $2,000 CASH picked up at my door.

I may, or may not, actually be able to attend the rally, but the engine will be hanging on the chain-hoist where it has been all along, only 90-miles away.

Interested parties can PM me to arrange to look it over.

Thanks.

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
90-miles EAST of Bowling Green KY at Cumberland Parkway Exit 62.

Fan blades to transmission-yoke, IT'S ALL THERE !!!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will keep you in mind in case anybody has a crisis. ;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent