FS spare tire/fuel can carrier

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
http://www.oilburners.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20045&d=1207919134

http://www.oilburners.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20047&d=1207919134

$500 O.B.O. not including the wheel. condition is like new, figured i'd unload it while it's still nice.

why am i selling it? because it interferes with towing my trailers and gets in the way when i use the bed of my truck for work. it is an awesome,well built unit for its purpose, i just have no need for it. i have removed the swinging portion from the bumper but the bumper is still riding around on my truck until i get a replacement.

Last edited:

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
there is a spring loaded pin that latches it closed. i should get better pictures of it i know. the latch pin also has a cotter pin hanging on a little tether as a safety to keep it latched.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Guys this thing is a quality unit, Yes it is the whole Bumper, and Swingaway carier. I took those pics! $500.00 is a great price. I wish I could use it myself but it would just be in the way for me as well. Plus I would have to buy another 17" rim and tire,...

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys this thing is a quality unit, Yes it is the whole Bumper, and Swingaway carier. I took those pics! $500.00 is a great price. I wish I could use it myself but it would just be in the way for me as well. Plus I would have to buy another 17" rim and tire,...

Actually all you would need is any standard 3/4 ton bolt pattern rim and tire equal in diameter to your current tires to use as a spare...it would not need to be 17" unless you have extra huge rotors or something special like that....:D

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Actually all you would need is any standard 3/4 ton bolt pattern rim and tire equal in diameter to your current tires to use as a spare...it would not need to be 17" unless you have extra huge rotors or something special like that....:D

That is true, In fact that is exactly what I have now for a spare, I just throw it in the back of the truck whenever I take a trip. however if I got the Bumper and spare tire carrier I would want one that matches the rest of the rims, I am a little ainal that way,...LOL