2015 IDI weekend

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
I wasnt quite able to get my rig ready to attend this year, but I was hoping you all had some pics to post?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow Danielle! That is a lot of changes I didn't know about. Sorry you didn't make it so I could catch up. Speaking of catching up, this is the first chance i've had to get on since getting back. I'm extremely busy here, but will try to get some pics up in the next week or so. We had a great time, and many thanks to Elijah for a great rally!

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So where is next years rally??

we are not too sure where the next rally will be. we plan to have the next rally in a more central location so everyone can attend. it is a topic that will be up for discussion for people that have hosted previous rally's. hopefully there wont be two different rally's. we will keep you all up to date once the planning begins.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had a couple of cherries this year. First time in a small town parade, and first time a fire department ran up a ladder for us to get arial shots. Those were cool!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool photos Mel. ;Sweet

I see the little three wheeled car is still at Kank junk shop.:D

We called that place Moosetopia! They had a lot of neat Moose nick nacks in there. The little museum they have in there is pretty interesting. The three wheeled death trap allegedly gets outrageous fuel mileage.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
. The three wheeled death trap allegedly gets outrageous fuel mileage.[/QUOTE said:
I think you mean the reliant robin. British top gear has a funny episode of one.

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
We called that place Moosetopia! They had a lot of neat Moose nick nacks in there. The little museum they have in there is pretty interesting. The three wheeled death trap allegedly gets outrageous fuel mileage.

Moosetopia is a great name for that joint.:D

I wanted to see that little car cruise the Kank in early spring:eek:. I think it would become the New England version of Top Gear. Darn frost heaves will send it someplace.:rotflmao

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah they build a round roll cage around it so when they tip over it can easily be put on its wheels.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online