2011 Ralley Stickers

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
Guys Ive been talking with Mel about this and he was cool with it so as an "event sponsor" Terrapin MFG LLC/Terrapin Graphics will be supplying all REGISTERED and attending members with an official 2011 IDI Rally sticker FREE OF CHARGE.

For pre-orders up until Jan 28th I can make them in any color i have on hand. If you end up attending at the last minute don't worry we will have some on hand but only in the official event colors of red,white, and blue

Here is what the stickers will look like:

You must be registered for see images attach

for the Pre-orders they will be available in these colors:

You must be registered for see images

White
Black
Bubblegum
Sunflower Yellow
Real Red
Green
Sapphire Blue
Orange
Lime-tree Green
Merlot
Gold
Silver

Anyone who will not be attending will be able to purchase these stickers for $5ea + $2 shipping

payments can be made to [email protected]. please send me a pm or an email as well letting me know color...quantity....and were to send them.

As I said I will have more at the rally so if you want more then the one you get with registering you will be able to purchase them in person in red,white, and blue for the same price sans shipping.

And just so you don't think I'm trying to exploit a good thing here...All the proceeds from these items will go to help pay for the promotional banners. Once those are covered the rest will be put to help Mel with any other expenses. SO your money is getting put right back in the community and NOT my pocket :D:D:D:D

Click here for details on the 2011 IDI Rally in Suedburg,PA

Last edited:

haligen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is pretty kewl of you. I'm down for a white. You just going to hand them out at the rally or you need some cash for shipping?

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
I'm keeping a list (so i can check it against the registered attendees list) and will give them out at the rally. if you want them sooner i can do that for just the cost of shipping.

please pm me with your info

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A big Thank You to Jason for helping me out with Banners and these stickers! I hope everyone gets one to mark the 10th celebration of our IDI community regardless of if your are attending the rally or not. Also, shirts are still available for order TODAY ONLY. You do not need to be attending to get one. ANYONE on this board can order.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
BUMP...guys if your registered please get back to me with a color. id like to get as many pre-made as possible!!!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any "location" stickers to add to the truck. The last one I have is from the 2008 Rally.

Heath

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im not sure what your askin? lol

At one time, there were stickers that gave the location of the Rally for that year. Like "Bowling Green, KY 2009" that you added to your collection. I wish I had a photo of the one on the truck. It would make the expaination much simpler. Sorry Jason.:D

Heath

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
this one does have the location on it.... but if you want one to match i would need a pic and a rough size

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man u tooo good at this stuff you amazed me with those flanges youre firewall plates are a work of art and now these stickers lol keep it up man