Zd9 glow plugs on eBay

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, it's been a busy few weeks around here. Our Foster baby had to have surgery on short notice. So we have been a little busy.

They are definitely Bosch plugs, but I am not mad about it. They were marked UHZd9 I am guessing a u-haul part number, not motorcraft. For 30 bucks, I am pleased, knowing that I figured they might be Bosch. They shipped them quick though!

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes no difference who (Brand) makes them, a ZD9 glow plug is the number designated to fit the 6.9 and 7.3 engines up to early 1994, the early 6.9 had the spade connection on the harness, designated ZD1. The end result is, if you want a Motorcraft/Beru GP it must be designated as such. Last I new Beru's are not made in Germany any more

After successful squeeze-out BERU will belong in full to the American automotive supplier BorgWarner Inc.

BERU is being converted into a limited liability company (GmbH) and has been trading under the name »BorgWarner BERU Systems GmbH« since December

BERU Systems finalized the complete takeover of the BERU Eichenauer joint venture project in Kandel.

At the new BorgWarner (Thailand) Ltd. factory in Thailand, BorgWarner BERU manufactures ISS glowplugs for an Asian automotive manufacturer.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sure glad my Berus are from many years ago so I know they are better than whats made today. When companys sell out usually quality and control drops so the profits go up... Horrible way to run a business but bean counters run it by the amount of profit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online