For sale idi turbo kit

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
factory turbo klt with a modded outlet housing, turbo boost fine, but it has some side to side play and a little in and out play, probly could use a rebuild, but it still boost fine doesnt hit the housing, its all there EXCEPT you will have to fab a downpipe, now i have a down pipe i will send but it will have to be modded, i built the down pipe to fit the factoy outlet housing, this is not the factory downpipe! and it doesnt have the big aluminum air box that says ford turbo, so you will either have to make a intake or come up with the box, i paid 550 for this when i bought it in the same shape so i would like to get something like 550+shipping or best offer

albinobob

Reaction score
I'm interested, do you have any pics? How much boost were you making? Is there an intercooler?

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Can you get pictures by cell phone? give me your cell number and i will text you, or give me your email i can email you some pictures but i prefer to send them from my phone

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
and it will make all the boost you want it too, if you leave the wastegate hooked up were its set right now your should only see 12psi but if you block the wastegate from opening like i did you will see over 25, lol so leave the wastegate hooked up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle