Zicam Bottle Cap Trick for Fuel Return O-rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakesurfer

Reaction score
Zicam Bottle Cap Trick for Fuel Return O-rings:

Getting the o-rings over the injector threads w/o nicking the o-rings can be a pain. I had read several places that there was a trick, but all the references just said to "google it". I did that can came up with zip. So if there's anyone else curious, here's a picture of how awesome this bottle cap works! The cap provides a gentle slope over the threads that matches to the diameter of the injector. There's nothing to mod, and you can still snort the meds if you're into that.

I wonder why all the alleged links disappeared? Let's see how long it takes before I get a cease-and-desist letter...

You must be registered for see images attach

lakesurfer

Reaction score
Those of you who are Jr. Adrian Monk's or Sherlock Holmes will notice that have adapted a "brand-x" 6.0L GP harness. I haven't even fired up the truck and already hate it. The connectors are too loose. Sometimes being frugal works out and sometimes it bites you in the ****. SMH

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stick a tiny screwdriver in between the housing and the connector shell and twist a little bit to tighten them up. Had the same problem with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online