Spun4Fun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^ that possible whitehorse . i can see about $4k in that lift kit and wheels

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Launched my 23 Ft cabin day cruiser down a pretty steep ramp, not thinking how it would come out. So after a beautiful day on Lake Erie, time to go home, there was about 10-12 boats waiting to load up, came my turn and backed the trailer down, wenched the boat on, jumped in the truck, 2wd. ramp was pretty wet after all those loadings, 1st gear, nothing but spin and smoke, by that time there was 4-5 more waiting to load, Hey Dave, my youngest son 10 yrs old then, start the motor, when I blow the horn push the throttle wide open, when the prop comes out of the water or the motor speeds way upshut er off, backed it down so the rear wheels were just in the water, blew the horn and whrrrrrrrrrrr up and out she came, big crowd had gathered, Dave was giving bows to the crowd as they where all clapping and cheering. Bad situation ended up great. That Volvo Aquamatic had a lot of drive. That boat made in Denmark, was the only boat to ever cross the Alantic Ocean. If you ever was on Lake Erie, you would know a storm can blow up at any time. It's relatively shallow Lake and the waves can become real treachrous quick.