WTS: MK4 VW Jetta TDI Parts

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Jetta's gone so I don't need this stuff anymore. All of it was kept on hand as spares for a 2003 MK4 Jetta Sedan ALH/5 speed. It might work with other variants, but please confirm fitment.

1. Bosch Starter. Rebuilt by a local shop. I bought a DB Electrical to replace this one while it was away and stuck this one on the shelf. Spins like a rocket. Will ship in the DBE box but this is a Bosch part.
$55 shipped and insured.

2. Dension Gateway Lite GW1LVW1
Used and in great shape. I had the Monsoon radio in the car and this was used to connect the iphone. Has a USB port so you can use whatever cable you want. Original box, instructions, extra cables, Posi-taps, radio removal tools all included. It's really a cool setup to keep the phone charged and tunes flowing.Bought it from Enfig in NJ about 3 years ago.
$30 shipped.

3. A Grab bag of miscellaneous parts.
Shipping is going to be a bear on this but I have lower control arms with and without bushings.
Two new bushing sets (not the TT-kind).
Oil drain plug and washer.
Brake rotor screws.
Sway bar bushing and bolts.
Relay 109.
Oversize brake caliper bolt if you strip the factory ones.
Bosch Glow Plugs.
Engine Cover nuts.
CV axle nut.
CV Axles - Pax is OEM with about 165k and Driver is aftermarket new in box.
Moog ball joints. K90357 and K90355
Generic oil filter.
Miscellaneous other bolts, nuts, and other stuff I can pack into a box.
All this stuff I wouldn't hesitate on putting back onto my car.
If just want the small stuff I'll fill a flat rate box for $40 shipped.

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does this Dension thing work? Does it plug inline with the car harness or something? I Might be interested in a bulk order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Frank,

You disconnect one of the factory radio harnesses and plug the Denison plug in it's place. Then you ground it to one of the existing radio grounds and you're ready to go. It only took about ten minutes to install once the radio was out and the radio removal keys are included with it. The black box is small enough to fit behind the radio and out of sight.

Here's the link to it: http://enfigcarstereo.com/DENSION_GW1LVW1.html
The blue plug goes into the factory radio and the black plug goes into the Denison unit.

Let me know what else you're interested in and we'll deal.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I’d like something like that for my Excursion and Crown Vic. An aux in plug for my XM instead of transmit.... there’s a lot of interference around here....

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out what Enfig has to sell. They have a lot of different options for different manufacturers. I have an XM trial in the truck and I'm fairly unimpressed with it; the tunes regularly go in and out and the traffic is laughably wrong all the time. I'll keep my Spotify anyday.

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just the lower control arms and CV axles remain for sale. Thank you.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have the part number for the starter and glow plugs? Want to see if compatible with mine

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, sorry. Sold, boxed up, and shipped a while ago.

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have the part number for the starter and glow plugs? Want to see if compatible with mine
Do you know the engine code? These were for an ALH engine but they also work with an AHU and 1Z engine. They would fit anything pre-PD engine.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah my bad, I thought you were just curious in the part numbers to see if ones you already had would work.
No [emoji1]
I have a TDI passat and wanted to see if your parts would fit on it so I could buy them from you!

If you give me the part numbers you have I can see if they work on my car then send you money for parts and shipping. [emoji594][emoji594]

I have an ALH