WTS: 86 6.9 engine/turbo/trans

D_Fresh361

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am stepping away from the idi platform for now but keeping my truck for another project. So up for grabs is my 6.9 with ATS turbo and C6 trans. ARP head studs installed. 7.3 idit heads recently gone through. great running 7.3 idit inj. pump. and brand new Delphi injectors with very little run time. Oil cooler re sealed. New water pump. List goes on. I have receipts for the work done by a trusted source.

085 ATS Turbo System. No issues. Made 12 psi after work was completed.

C6. Works fine but was told it would not go into park last it was driven, have not addressed the issue. Could be a small fix.

The bad - Unfortunately there is no life left in the pistons or the rings. The block seems fine and crank conditions are unknown. The motor runs but eats oil by the gallon.

I would prefer to pull and sell the drivetrain whole. Really don't want to part out but will if necessary. I have a complete re seal kit with all the gaskets, oil, filters and valley pan gasket to go with.

$1500 obo takes the cake. Located in South, Tx.

Thanks everyone
You must be registered for see images attach

D_Fresh361

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump.

Attached is the thread for the work that was done. I may end up having to part out even though I don’t want to so if your interested in anything specific let me know.

(86) 6.9 shortblock - worn rings
7.3 idit heads
7.3 idit inj. pump
085 ATS Turbo System
ARP 6.9 head studs
Delphi BB Code injectors (Brand new)
Complete re-seal kit (all gaskets) valley pan gasket, oil, oil filter.

C6 Auto Trans.

$1400 obo takes all.

https://www.oilburners.net/threads/project-le-blanc.86372/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online