WTB: KY 89-93 dodge cummins

6.5dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am looking for a 1989-1993 dodge cummins truck. i don't care if it's 2 or 4 wheel drive, auto or stick, 3/4 or 1 ton(would prefer 1ton dually). I just need it to be drivable, located in kentucky, northern tenn, southern ohio, and $3000 or under.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
You can get it for that price if You keep Your eyes sharp, there are good deals out there many times but for that price there will many others interested. I bought mine for $1500 and had to pass on another one for 1k so Yes You can get them for 3k drivable.

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
Yep the auto trader books at the local stop and rob may be a great source. I don't know if KY has this or not but MS has a publication called the Mississippi Market Bulletin. It's a way for farmers and others to buy and sell things, like a sale paper. There is a trucks section and usually you can find some unique rigs in there for a decent price. You may see if KY has a similar publication.

Another place to check is the Classified on the Diesel Truck resource site. There are always a few trucks fro sale in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01