WTB 92-97 F super duty hydro boost brake pedal

dfiwrench

Reaction score
Not asking much, lol. Hoping someone has one around they're not going to use. Trying to finish my hydro boost conversion on my '92 Auto truck, and just missing this piece. TIA

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
Move the stud on the pedal you have. It wasn't that hard once I got started. Pedals come out with the column in place (on a 5spd anyway).

Reactions: Clb

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^ this^^^
To swipe a reply from a less than cordial site I frequent...
sirch newb

:Thumbs Up

Somewhere there is a 101 on moving the pin.
i'll hunt it later...

Last edited:

dfiwrench

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I did search awhile back and saw at one time somewhere a guy had put a bolt in the proper place for the hydro boost and cobbled that together to work, but with safety in mind and not a lot of faith in my welding skills I thought I'd see if there were any factory pedals out there to be had. Unless there is a better way, I'll have to find that post and have a pro weld it up.

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Reactions: Clb

dfiwrench

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Amazingly enough, I had one in the pile of used hydro boost parts I bought to do the conversion. I Had had the parts sitting around in the shop so long the pedal had made it across the shop to a shelf with another project's pile on it. BTW someday I plan to do a Cummins swap to this truck as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01