Where to buy Bilstiens?

Max Power

Reaction score
I am looking to get a set of Bilstiens, where is the best place to buy them? Is there still a supply shortage? Anyone know of anyplace in Canada that sells them?

duramax man

Reaction score
max power: this was about 4 months ago, i went to their website then to a closed chat with a sales rep their, he took my name and number, and to date has not called, he had said it would take to prior shipments before mine would come, not good news tho, hope that helps:sorry:

duramax man

Reaction score
last time i called keneedey, he had a list longer than santa has on backorder, said he could not even give a date, just call back someday

B

Big K

Didn't I hear that Autozone stores had hot pricing on Bilstiens?

Gonna find out soon, as the wife's Durango needs them bad.

This supply shortage, is it just a bowtie thing, or is it across the board? First I've heard.:confused:

Max Power

Reaction score
Originally posted by Big K
Didn't I hear that Autozone stores had hot pricing on Bilstiens?

Gonna find out soon, as the wife's Durango needs them bad.

This supply shortage, is it just a bowtie thing, or is it across the board? First I've heard.:confused:

Just on GM 2500+ I believe.

B

Big K

I stopped by the one and only local Autozone. Looks like I will be ordering off the net.

Gotta get serious about this, wife's puttin' the pressure on. :Q

Last I checked, I think Off-Road Warehouse was the place....

Mind you, this is for Dodge application.

John Kennedy

Reaction score
Actually, Bilstein is back in stock, and now I just need to coordinate shipment qtys so I can keep them on the shelf w/o having hundreds at a time.

I have a shipment due in first week in Jan, and will have more the following week...

Bilstein has a 4 month lead time and their forcast fell a little short for the Silverado 2500HD and 3500's around mid 2003. Things are back on track now

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88