Where is the "low point dimple" on a wheel?

Big Bart

Tow&Slow
Reaction score
I buy all my tires at discount tire. I’ve been getting Corsa all terrain XL’s from them for years now. They aren’t available in every size, but have pretty good coverage in popular sizes. I’ve been reliably getting 50k miles out of them usually with only a couple of rotations. That’s pretty good in my opinion for fleet use. If I can’t get the Corsa’s in the size I want, I’m usually getting a Cooper, usually the Discoverer AT3 or ATP2. I put 60k on the last set of Coopers on my daily driver. I probably could have made it another 5-10, but I had a flat that was non repairable so I went ahead and did all 4.
Ditto on Discount Tire Stores, they have great prices and service. Been going there for 30 years. They run as American Tire Store in some areas like mine where a Discount Tire already was in business.

They also have a great road hazard warranty and lifetime rotation and balance option for a little more. Their online site is below if you want them delivered and install yourself.

testlight

Reaction score
Try breaking down the tire and mounting it 180 degrees off from where it is now.

Usually helps with hard to balance wheel tire combos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online

No members online now.