Where do you shop for trailer parts?

Big Bart

Tow&Slow
Reaction score
I thought I would start a thread on where you find quality trailer parts for less? So let us know where you go to buy your trailer repair parts!

I use the following web sites

etrailer.com (Has most of what I am looking for.)
expediter.com (Have found they often have wheel bearings, hubs, and rotors for a good price.)
amazon.com (Use at times, get concerned about quality if not name brand like Reese or Timken.)

I use the following local box stores if I need something ASAP or on the road.

Tractor supply
Walmart
West Marine
Auto parts store (They can usually match up bearings from the numbers on the race.) The also can usually order a hub set ready for install. (Greased, sealed, new cotter pin, new cap, and ready to roll.)

Discount Tires/American Tires - Buy tires at the store or from their online site.

etrailer.com - For rims and for my snowmobile tires. (Smaller and wider than typical trailer tires.)

When I tow I carry spare parts, tools, jack, jack stands, brake fluid, and 2 spares. Too painful to be stuck on the side of the road for hours or stuck on a Sunday waiting for folks to open Monday.

Last edited:

TNBrett

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m fortunate that I have a local trailer parts dealer less than 2 miles from my shop. It’s Nashvile Spring Service. They have bearings, seals, brake assemblies, wheel studs, etc. all in stock and on a shelf where I can pick it up.

Trailer repairs have a way of growing in scope once you get in to them. It’s nice not having to wait on parts.

Occasionally I buy some stuff from etrailer.com, or Amazon

All my tires, trucks and trailers, come from Discount Tire. My favorite trailer tire in most sizes is the Carlisle Radial Trail HD. It’s a quality tire. It’s significantly cheaper than the Goodyear Endurance and I get twice as many miles out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oledirtypearl86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
90% of my trailer parts are from the local parts house but I just got a 29ft streamline camper so I bet I'll find a few new places for the odd ball parts that might pop up

Big Bart

Tow&Slow
Reaction score
All my tires, trucks and trailers, come from Discount Tire. My favorite trailer tire in most sizes is the Carlisle Radial Trail HD. It’s a quality tire. It’s significantly cheaper than the Goodyear Endurance and I get twice as many miles out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know.

jrollf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For axles, springs, and brakes I often find good deals with Southwest Wheel.