Where did you locate your aftermarket gauges in your obs powerstroke

trythis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking into installing some aftermarket gauges. first thing I want to figure out is where to put them , I like the console on the left side by the window not sure where to find that. Just looking for any ideas pictures be cool

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

greenskeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking into installing some aftermarket gauges. first thing I want to figure out is where to put them , I like the console on the left side by the window not sure where to find that. Just looking for any ideas pictures be cool

On the A-pillar I have boost and pyro, centered on the dash I have water and transmission temp.

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IDI but an OBS nonetheless. I've got oil pressure, trans & coolant temp on the pillar with EGT & boost offset to the left in a pod on top of the dash. Working well for driving/towing by EGT.

Dragrace504

Reaction score
I have mine on drivers side pillar and I do have glowshift ,I have to tap on them from time to time don't buy them they look good but don't work long at all,I'm replacing them soon

trythis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your responses and information. I want have a boost gauge pyro gauge oil pressure gauge temperature gauge. So do we go with electronic or manual gauges?

Last edited:

DaveBen

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would go with electrical gauges. You don't want high pressure oil in the cab of the truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online

No members online now.