Whats up with Diesel prices? What do you Pay and Where?

pafixitman

Reaction score
my condolences....my opinnion is not very high of that car lot...

expy is a good vehicle though...

Condition was good, got the price right, equipment and color was what the wife wanted...happy wife, happy life! We were in and out in 3 hours including test drives.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
yea you cant beat their prices....buts thats cause 90% of their stuff is auction vehicles...

i remember when they started that business. not too many of the locals were happy...my best friend bought an eagle talon there and in under a year it needed a motor. and he didnt beat it or anything...

bobby gerharts truck world is another place to stay away from.

i hope you have good luck with the Expy. if its like my f150 you will. my 99 f150 w/ 5.4 got 130k on the clock with no major problems. its actually going up for sale since i got my f250

cdennyb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to shop around and sometimes plan to be empty when I went near a truck stop like Petro or ? but now here in Chico, Ca. (Northern Calif) I joined this stupid Safeway member club (for free) and if I go inside and drop $50. on groceries I can go across the parking lot to their fuel island and get .15c off on the fuel. It's normall what everone else sells it for but with that discount, I save about 10-15$ on a fill up of 35 gals.
Currently I paid 3.40 a gal.

jimraelee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup yup Fred myers has the same thing up here, Oregon. Club card, spend $100 in the store and get $0.10 off pr gal. I just hate spending the $100 inside. you get about $75 worth of groceries, and or off there clothes rack. Oh and fuel has dropped from $3.54 down to $3.27 at the 76 station I fill at. Little easier for me

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Yeah we have a Roths IGA in our town, and if you go in and spend $10 you get 3 cents off. So its not as good as Safeway or anything, but whenever I need to fill up I can go in and spend the $10 on food for dinner that night for the family and save close to a dollar at the pump. Its still right around $3.40 here, but it is going down ;Sweet.

jimraelee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heard a report back in summer time about diesel fuel price... it was more profitable for them to ship diesel over seas than sell it here in the states... so we paid premium to keep some here -cuss

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How lame is that, screw you capitalism. Depending on where u go, its still 3.70 here some places, i paid 3.33 last time i filled up.

salvagethis

Reaction score
I paid 3.29 today, citgo a few miles north is at 3.38 for some reason....:dunno

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here in St.joe MO its $3.40 on one side of town and $3 even on the other side at the south wal mart

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online

No members online now.