whats a good 1st gen worth?

squid1351

Reaction score
recently i was involved in a rollover with my emaculant 91 w250 4x4.
before the truck was destroyed it had stayed in the garage evey night and was in pristine condition, no scrached, fading, dents ect.... now the truck is totaled and im lucky to be walking after the crash. ill get some pics in the future.... but i was wandering what a slightly modified perfect 1st gen truck is worth on the street.
thanks and more to come...... seth

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seth-
not much. at least in kali that is. I've seen one occasionally pop up on CL here for $2500-$3000. how bad is the frame? If its not too bad, I know where there is some bodies you can drop on.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's one picture of Seth's truck...not the best quality, but better than nothing...

Attachments

• Seths truck.jpg
    Seths truck.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 66

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, you can hear my IDI idling in the background in the middle of that vid :D I was relaying over the radio while Trevor took that video...

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
sorry to hear that truck got wrecked. nice looker. i'd try and fix it if you can swing it. maybe make it a supercab shortbed this time.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Good to hear no one got hurt too bad. Also, that is not so bad You can fix/get fixed, or You can just send it freight to My home and I take the parts that are still usable :angel: .

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see that. I'd get a cheap doner with a blown engine or bad tranny and start swapping sheetmetal.

Could look at it as an opportunity to build the truck exactly the way you want it now.

squid1351

Reaction score
thanks for everyones suport. you will be glad to know that i cleaned out all the broken glass and took it around the block last weekend. i got it up to 40 mph and found no pulls, vibrations, or odd noises. so i think shes in good shape.

for starters im just going to chop the top and loose the shell. ive alredy got my hands on some bucket seets to replace the bench, witch will also come with 4 point harnesses. and i plan on starting on a roll cage. here are some better pics
oh and no it is non intercooled. soon to change......

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
Wow, that hurts. 1st gens are not cheap by anymeans! I have been trying to find bout like what u got, n to find one in decent shape body wise is a chore. Before, Id guestimate it could sell for 10K

Glad to see your alright, N from judging what i saw in the pic, staple a new cab on er, n keep rolling.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some pictures of the truck...

Attachments

• flatbed.jpg
    flatbed.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 21
  • leftfront.jpg
    leftfront.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 10