Went to Ford today...

BigStroker

Koolege Stoodent
Reaction score
Having the oil changed in my 1995 PSD:D

About 3 weeks ago I was up there and they had about 15-20 6.0L on the the lot...today when I went buy there was 4:shocked: :shocked: the head salesman said that the 6.0L had been sellin like hot cakes

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Want to change my oil??? Have a tad over 7,300 miles on it and it's in serious need of changing. However, it cost's $50.00 to have it done & every time I'm able to do it the auto hobby shop is closed.

BigStroker

Koolege Stoodent
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ramprat
Want to change my oil??? Have a tad over 7,300 miles on it and it's in serious need of changing. However, it cost's $50.00 to have it done & every time I'm able to do it the auto hobby shop is closed.
HOW MANY MILES????

Dude after 4K on mine the truck gets hard to crank, fuel mileage goes down, and the truck is kinda sluggish(key word kinda)

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigTP
HOW MANY MILES????

Dude after 4K on mine the truck gets hard to crank, fuel mileage goes down, and the truck is kinda sluggish(key word kinda)

Well I finally broke down & had the oil changed at Grease Monkey (they are highly recommended for q quickey lube joint)

Had 9,211 miles on the Rotella T & it looked like mud:eek: :(

Now it might start better not to mention run better when it's cold out;p

Brickman

Reaction score
You guys DO NOT want me to start stating mileage on my poor abused PSD. I have Rampy beat by a ways.

I know i'ma POS for abusing my poor helpless engine. :angel:

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brickman
You guys DO NOT want me to start stating mileage on my poor abused PSD. I have Rampy beat by a ways.

I know i'ma POS for abusing my poor helpless engine. :angel:

Thing is how much of you're mileage is on the highway:moon:

The majority of mine is in town where the PSD does not get hot enough long enough to burn off any contaminates:(

Made a few runs south just to get her good & hot (not to mention the dog and kids have way more room) on the highway:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online