Well got a new truck finally yesterday (PICS)

sootman73

Reaction score
2005 F250 Lariat CCSB FX4

has all the options(minus power sliding rear window and backup sensors) truck is meticulously clean and comes with brand new bf goodrichs TA's and five continental summer tires with 50% tread.

here are some pics of it and there will be multiple videos of this truck from my go pro through out this trucks life. LOL

You must be registered for see images attach

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Beautiful. The 05-07 is still my favorite year of Super Duty. It's just a shame that the badges seem to fade the easiest on those years.

sootman73

Reaction score
Yup short bed cuz i only haul a quad in the bed, most times its trailers i pull.

And yea i gotta look into getting that painted again because it bugs me. thats the only emblem thats faded fortunately.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
How many miles are on it? Does it have an Oasis history?

Time to order a bulletproof diesel oil cooler kit and egr delete kit ;Sweet

sootman73

Reaction score
It has 153k on it and this guy has owned it for 3 years and 75000 miles. he has done oil changes with semi-synthetic oil and an oil additive strictly at 5000 miles. He has had the egr cooler cleaned once by ford and replaced the FICM once. Has had no other problems that that with it.

Yea i want to get the IPR coolant filter kit and i'm going to just weld the EGR cooler shut rather than put a delete kit on it cuz alot of those have a rubber hose that connects the egr delete tube to the coolant passage. They leak over time and i don't want to be pulling the motor apart again just for that.

sootman73

Reaction score
This morning is taking so long! leaving at noon to go get my dream truck. Its been a long few days since i put the money down for my truck..... LOL