Want To Buy Tow Truck "Push Bumper"

Thunder_God_69

Reaction score
I am looking for a Tow Truck bumper, also sometimes called a push bumper, for my 1988 F350. If anyone can help me, please respond, and also send me a DM.

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A brick nose with a push bumper and twin stacks: you going for the Mad Max/zombie apocolypse look? :joker:

I love the functionality of a push bumper, thought about a front mounted hitch with a removable receiver pusher for Friday night dirt track services :rock:

Thunder_God_69

Reaction score
A brick nose with a push bumper and twin stacks: you going for the Mad Max/zombie apocolypse look? :joker:

I love the functionality of a push bumper, thought about a front mounted hitch with a removable receiver pusher for Friday night dirt track services :rock:
HAHA.....yeah, that's the idea. Plus, my commute to and from work is all back roads.....and chance of animal strike is high. I really don't want to deal with damage at this point, after putting so much time, effort, and money into this project. If I can't find a push bumper in short order, I am just going to have to make one I suppose.....but I'd like to find a clean used one, and just slap it on there. If I do have to make my own however, I have a local guy that I THINK will chrome it for me, HAHAHAHA

Jackieboy

Reaction score
Look for an older 650-750-etc truck front bumper. Has slight curve around the nose and fenders. Maybe two of them stacked. Take a look at a medium duty ford truck. Beefy and chrome.