Upgrades are Complete!

Big K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BROWNIEBOY525 & Hoss6.9....

After 3 hours of messing with it, I think I got it fixed up now ;)

Please give it ANOTHER try and let me know :D

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Feels like I'm back on dial up again.......and this is the only site that seems that way....a couple 4 wheeler sites run the exact same program/look etc.....and they fly for me!

My last couple posts took longer to load than to type cookoo

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Feels like I'm back on dial up again.......and this is the only site that seems that way....a couple 4 wheeler sites run the exact same program/look etc.....and they fly for me!

Yup same here too.
Seems worse than my old 26.4k dialup.

Sumptin still needs a tweaking.

Big K

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Still working out things..... ;Sweet

sootman73

Reaction score
it seems like the website has been really slow for the past couple of days. and i had a database error when i tried to send a message. well at the third try anyway.

but i figure there are alot more people on here today than compared to a year ago. i guess thats what happens when you get publicity and the network gets bigger and bigger.

just wanted to mention something...

sootman73

Reaction score
i have a problem with pictures appearing in threads. i dont know if its just filtering software as i'm at work but pictures work on the previous version of mozilla firefox at home but i have the newest version at work. would the new version have a problem with pictures loading? the pictures i cannot see are one posted from a photo hosting website into the thread posts. attachments work just fine however.

thanks

Big K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a problem with pictures appearing in threads. i dont know if its just filtering software as i'm at work but pictures work on the previous version of mozilla firefox at home but i have the newest version at work. would the new version have a problem with pictures loading? the pictures i cannot see are one posted from a photo hosting website into the thread posts. attachments work just fine however.

thanks

Ben,

That sounds like a issue on your end....but give me a link to a thread and I can check for sure ;Sweet

Big K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeap, I can see it just fine.....it is a from Photobucket....must be blocked....-cuss

sootman73

Reaction score
damn. it wasn't when i first downloaded mozilla. stupid filters at work...:Whatever:

thanks kevin.

Blind Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can hardly tell I'm on oilburners. It only reads "V Bulletin" at the top.

This site now looks like something out of the 90's :(

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can hardly tell I'm on oilburners. It only reads "V Bulletin" at the top.

This site now looks like something out of the 90's :(

Give me some time to get things lined out BD, we will install a theme and get the banners and OB logo back at the top of the page as soon as we can. We have day jobs too.... ;)