Turbo seal kit and water pump

94turbocrewcab-lb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I just got the rear main seal done last night. I might as well change out the water pump.

The Napa one I can have tomorrow for $66 not sure the brand maybe try-flo

On rock auto I can get an AC Delhi for $66 bucks..what do you guys think? They also have one for $33 but never heard of that brand.

Also I might as well pull the turbo and replace the mounting seals. I tried calling the russrepair guy bit no phone number to be seen. Can someone link me to the correct kit to get from them? I have a factory turbo and it’s not an ats.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the bearings and seals made in china, no difference.

And I have a website no phone number.

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
About the water pump, I replaced one on my dad's rig recently, I had to file the bolt hole boss that goes right below the IP housing, as the casting was so thick, that it was interfering with the IP housing.

94turbocrewcab-lb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey type4 I just prefer to talk to people. But yep I just found the factory install kit.

So regarding the water pump
..should I just buy the cheapest one? Or just go with Napa?

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
The one I used was Napa, sorry should have specified. Have had zero issues with it so far.

bigrick460

Reaction score
Make sure you put the right bolts back in the right hole. Some bolts are longer and misplacing them can cause engine damage.

Big Bart

Tow&Slow
Reaction score
Make sure you put the right bolts back in the right hole. Some bolts are longer and misplacing them can cause engine damage.
Also use sealant on the ones that go all the way through to the crankcase or they may leak coolant into your crankcase and mix with the oil.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
93 Farm Truck

Members online