Tracking history parts delivery

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never had a tracking just state “n/a” and tell me it’s gonna be delayed. Does this mean the truck it was on crashed or something and now my package is missing? Usually it just tells me it’s been scanned and where it was scanned

You must be registered for see images attach

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the shipping world, ANYTHING is possible.
Usps has2 shipments in town yesterday, and notified me it will deliver today, a hr later"there is an issue with delivery "
***???

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah mine says it’s gonna be here today but hasn’t been scanned since New Jersey and I’m in Oregon lol

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fed ex delivered some bike parts on the 7th to the wrong house...
Delivered on the 4 days I was told it would.
I called them on the 11th to see where they went.
Gotta wait 2 full days to ask for my $$$ back while they hunt for a package the recipient of said package decided to keep...
Ya think the driver recalls the wrong address he hit a week ago???

amazon u.s.p.s. 1 order 3 items 3 seperate ship dates, #1 shipped next day arrived in 2

2 days later, get a note...#2 #3 your items have shipped, 2 hrs later get a note There is an issue 2 days later... Your items are in town for delivery.

This was with "guaranteed 2 day shipping with prime"
Fangers crossed-Lame
But everyone has a bad day RIGHT?

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t get any more tracking news and it showed up while I was at work today! It was GlowShift’s quad pods pillar mount! Now to buy gauges only need oil pressure and coolant temp, might get GlowShift ones not sure yet I hear so many mixed reviews but I plan on leaving the factory gauges hooked up also and I feel like they can’t be that bad for 80-100$ a gauge? I mean there are some gauges that only cost like 10$ each at the parts stores. I’m still undecided this site always seems to be correct when it comes to any questions I’ve ever asked and my other two gauges are iss pro’s for the egt and boost so I feel like I should keep them, they are pretty old though I got them used years ago seem to be working still though

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My glo chift egt lasted 1 month
The isspro's are top shelf spendy.
I found a few "best gauge" threads here,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmustang1965