Too bad its a gasser...

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
thats sharp!!! prolly not to out of price considering the work that its had done!

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
the 86 could become a "donor" truck. you could now have a rig that takes 18 lanes to turn around with a 6.9 :sly:thumbsup:

Silver91Hatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am actually thinking about buying this thing. I can take a personal loan out on it at a good rate and be riding in style.

Think about it this way. Your a single 23 year old guy with that truck at the beach with a car trailer and a 1991 Mustang Coupe with aluminum headed 347 in tow...

Mustang Week here I come, lol.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Its definitely worth that, but I'd personally convert it to an IDI. That 460 will need gassed up at every station you come to.
That truck is a whole lot nicer than that other one that was posted a week or so ago. Hope this one doesn't have the rear steer contraption on it.

Silver91Hatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its definitely worth that, but I'd personally convert it to an IDI. That 460 will need gassed up at every station you come to.
That truck is a whole lot nicer than that other one that was posted a week or so ago. Hope this one doesn't have the rear steer contraption on it.

IDK about the IDI conversion. Here in NC we need Emission Inspections on vehicles 1996 and newer. That means the 5% tint all around will need to go also.

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
I am actually thinking about buying this thing. I can take a personal loan out on it at a good rate and be riding in style.

Think about it this way. Your a single 23 year old guy with that truck at the beach with a car trailer and a 1991 Mustang Coupe with aluminum headed 347 in tow...

Mustang Week here I come, lol.

Do it :sly but don't forget they'll be expecting a keg inside, you'll have all the fair weather friends you ever need cookoo :rotflmao

That thing is just screaming for something like a DT466 or a 6v92 LOL if you're transplanting gas why not be creative with it? Or just get a dozen Clydesdales teamed up in front pulling you around