thinking about comitting ***********.....

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
The Cummins bug's been chewing on me for about 16 years now, but in the last 48 hours, it's not so much gone into overdrive as to hyperdrive :shocked: I'm going to have to talk to Calvin and see how much he'd want for the spare engine, and then see if I can cobble the $$ together.

Forgive me, Mel and the IDI gods, for I am considering committing a sin... :shocked:

Do the 2 stroke swap....Detroit Detroit Detroit!!!!!!RPM scream!!!!straight piped 6V53T.....scream of the turbo,howl of the supercharger buzz of the exhaust,smoke...Stay away from the Goat.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just remember.... people in hell want ice water. ;Really
took you this long to find this thread?:D
mel-
you're outnumbered on this one. just about every one of my friends who own diesels have stopped by to check out the goat. we all agree, the wrapper sucks, but the powertrain is unstoppable. even have an offer to trade a '93 CC 4x4 for it.cookoo
besides.....the sound it makes after it lights off is intoxicating:D

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
because they rust away so quickly out here.... What you have to do is find one then drive it back - that is what I did with my goat truck - that way I could get a rust free truck.... now didn't take that long and I had rust but it was nice for about 3 years and 10million car washes later....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online