Think I'm gonna get rid of my truck.

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only had it since December and I'm already tired of it. :dunno

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with it, I just don't like it like I thought I would.

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I miss my old truck, I wish I could get it back.

You must be registered for see images attach

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I hate my self everyday for selling the white 86 f250 4x4 that i had, i absolutely loved that truck, i bought the one i have now and i had 3 diesels at that time and my buddy said hey why dont you sell me that truck, i said which one he said the white one, i said i dont know man i kinda like it, and he needed spmething to drive so i sold it too him, but he promised he would sell it back to me one day when he got him something else

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate my self everyday for selling the white 86 f250 4x4 that i had, i absolutely loved that truck, i bought the one i have now and i had 3 diesels at that time and my buddy said hey why dont you sell me that truck, i said which one he said the white one, i said i dont know man i kinda like it, and he needed spmething to drive so i sold it too him, but he promised he would sell it back to me one day when he got him something else

Yeah I've did that before, And usually they get rid of it before offering it back to you.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Yeah I've did that before, And usually they get rid of it before offering it back to you.

If that happens i will kick his A$$ i gave him a hellofa deal on the truck but made him promise he would sell it back, if he dont bad things will happen lol

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I miss being able to pass everyone like there sitting still if you wanted. Going mudding was kinda fun too.

Last edited: