T-19, Flywheel, Clutch, NP205 transfercase

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll work on getting some pictures up in the next few days. I just swapped a 5-speed and 1356 transfecase into my truck and have some parts for sale. I will ship, but this stuffs heavy so it won't be cheep.

1. T-19 Transmission. Was rebuilt while I had it. Shop did synchro's and bearings and new input collar. Tranny shifts well, nothing wrong with it. It will include 2- bell housings, Flywheel, Luk clutch and pressure plate. Clutch fork. It will also have a shifter and the clutch bolts and bell housing bolts. I'm asking $500.

2. NP205 Married ford transfercase. I resealed this before I installed it. The rear seal does leak some though. I didn't have any issues with it. I popped the PTO cover and internals looked good. I'm asking $250.

I'm open to offers of course. Not super interested in trades, but who knows.

Thanks
Jeremy

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know how to edit the add. I'd do $400 on the tranny and parts. $200 on the transfer case.

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd go $250 on the transmission and parts.

The transferase is sold.

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in NW iowa 51046.

I'm not against shipping on a pallet, but it will probably double the price.

tractorhead

Reaction score
I have a weak ZF5 in the truck but haven't been able to find a good one at reasonable cost so thinking of going back to t-19

tractorhead

Reaction score
If he doesn’t, I’ll have one out of my truck soon. It’s off of a 6.9 diesel. Going ZF too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a weak zf5 in the truck but cant find a good one at a reasonable cost so thinking of going back to t-19