SWANK'S 1ST GEN BOMBS. AWESOME

MUDDY

Reaction score
WELL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, met w/ swank othr day and he worked some magic on my 1g. awesome. :D screw turning and tweaking,,,,,,,,grinding of a pin,,,,,,,,and the pwr is MUCH im[roved and mpg is no less cept when i get tempted to play. :thumbsup:

THIS OLD 600,000 MILER IS MUCH MORE FUN TO DRIVE

a couple more mods are in the futre

thanls swank :hail

pics below swank performing magic ;Sweet

Attachments

• 92swankpumpmod605med.jpg
    92swankpumpmod605med.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 92pump605.jpg
    92pump605.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 54
  • 92pumppinswankgrind.jpg
    92pumppinswankgrind.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 63

DBogo

Reaction score
you got a carhartt on are you nuts it cant be that cold in idaho well looking good

Whit

Reaction score
Sounds great Mudd........................watch out from what I read ol Swank will have ya tunin that 1st gen up big time :eek:

MUDDY

Reaction score
yep,,,,,,,,,,really kevin. he got some more ideas on what it is 'mandatory' i do.

lookin fwd to it :D

tell ya what,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,damn thng so fun to drive now,,,,,,,cant wait to see swanks other tricks :)

swank

Reaction score
ya muddy, we'll get that thing smoking! ;Sweet. had a good time. it looks like i will be able to make it to bully dog. ya gotta get a pyro and and gov spring. we can put those in and do some more grinding. :D

dave

oh yeah, i did have carhartt but i also had shorts on. one of those hot/cold things.

Last edited:

nevrenufhp

torque ******
Reaction score
Care to add a little description to the pin grinding & such? I like to know as many cheap mods as I can. The only thing I've done to a 1st gen is the fuel screw on the back side of the pump.

swank

Reaction score
have you had the afc pin out on one of 'em? once you do that, it'll be pretty self explanatory. i just grind more of a contour on it. apparently it's not possible to grind too much with the stock pin. i'll take a pic one of these days and post in my garage.

dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online