sw d60 hubs for dw d60 hubs

73idi88f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking to trade a pair of single wheel dana 60 hubs for dual wheel dana 60 hubs willing to pay up to $100 bucks of the shipping between shipping mine to you and yours to me.

thanks

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a whole parts truck to get a pair of dually 60 front hubs. are they more common in the US than Canada? these hubs have to be a 20:1 ratio up here. 4wheeling friend of mine has a pair of hubs but he wanted $250 each . so I bought a parts truck for $700 instead. ok thats Canadian dollars and our dollar is only about 77cents now.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D50 SRW and D60 SRW hub and rotors are interchangeable. D60 DRW hubs are found on cab/chassis or centurion conversions. i have one spare set for four trucks.

73idi88f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
D50 SRW and D60 SRW hub and rotors are interchangeable. D60 DRW hubs are found on cab/chassis or centurion conversions. i have one spare set for four trucks.
it thought adapters were on the centurion.. ive found a few pairs just they are like gold as im coming to find out. but i thought i always seen people looking for single wheel hubs cuz they got a dually axle

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it thought adapters were on the centurion.. ive found a few pairs just they are like gold as im coming to find out. but i thought i always seen people looking for single wheel hubs cuz they got a dually axle
i've seen them go either way on the centurions. but the majority fronts are oem dual. the rears are more than 90% adapters.
and yes I know the difference.
aftermarket arrowcraft units.

You must be registered for see images attach

oem

You must be registered for see images attach

73idi88f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you might want to chum the waters over at pirate 4x4 for a guy who just got a d60 off a dually and is looking to put it on his jeep. otherwise, if you really want a set, it's going to cost you.
i posted on a few places i have came up with 2 sets thanks for your help and info

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
now this well placed tip is what makes me like it here at oilburners. :cheers:
trust me, I don't like refering anyone over to Pirate. I have an account there, but all I do is lurk. I am one of those rare tow operators who will go into offroader trails to recover equipment, and I frequently get advance intel of jobs there and more importantly, if the owner of the vehicle is someone I care to deal with or not.

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ohhhhh offroad recovery. thats takes a brave soul. I used to do a lot of 4wheeling 3-4 hrs from home but we never left anybody on the trail, even if they had broken the 6pack rule and broken their truck doing it. but once they were off the trail you are on your own. trail price for parts was a ***** :rotflmao

1978 F250 looked funny on a trailer with 42s on the rear and skinny 33s on the front with a broken dana 60 knuckle. man did i razz my buddy the whole 3hrs drive home.......