Spell check

Max Power

Reaction score
A few have you have been asking for a spell check to be added to the site. Vbulletin doesn't currently offer a spell checking feature with this version of software. I have a found another alternative that works VERY well.

Download this: http://www.iespell.com/download.php

It installers into your Internet Explorer browser. It will add a spell check button on your IE browser up top. After typing you're post click on the Icon (abc check mark). Once you're done spell checking you can submit your post! This will work with any forums your visit!

Last edited:

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Max, I think you should reread the text of your information on the home page for the spell checker. I think you will find some errors in your English.

"Vbulletin doesn't currently >OFF< a spell checking feature with this version of software."

"It installers into your Internet Explorer browser. It will add a spell check button on your IE browser up top. After typing your post click on the Icon (abc check mark). Once >YOUR< done spell checking >YOUR< can submit your post! This will work with any forums your visit!"

Last edited:

joe_diesel

Reaction score
Originally posted by hheynow
Max, I think you should reread the text of your information on the home page for the spell checker. I think you will find some errors in your English.

"Vbulletin doesn't currently OFF a spell checking feature with this version of software."

"It installers into your Internet Explorer browser. It will add a spell check button on your IE browser up top. After typing your post click on the Icon (abc check mark). Once YOUR done spell checking YOUR can submit your post! This will work with any forums your visit!"

hardcore...:D

Max Power

Reaction score

"Vbulletin doesn't currently >OFF< a spell checking feature with this version of software."

"It installers into your Internet Explorer browser. It will add a spell check button on your IE browser up top. After typing your post click on the Icon (abc check mark). Once >YOUR< done spell checking >YOUR< can submit your post! This will work with any forums your visit!"

You sounds like my 6th grade grammer teacher. ;p Thanks. I guess I need a grammer checker too! At least I had no spelling mistakes LOL

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Max, Almost done...You missed one

"Once you're done spell checking >your< can submit your post!"

Max Power

Reaction score
Max, Almost done...You missed one

"Once you're done spell checking >your< can submit your post!"

:thanks:

By the way, I accidentally edited your post earlier in this tread. I didn't actually edit anything but it now says 'edited by' I meant to hit reply but instead I hit edit.

Last edited:

AK_Gandy

Experienced Old Guy
Reaction score
Originally posted by Max Power
You sounds like my 6th grade grammer teacher. ;p Thanks. I guess I need a grammer checker too! At least I had no spelling mistakes

Actually there is one spelling error. Grammar is spelled with two A's. ;)

And.............."I didn't have any spelling mistakes" is more grammatically correct.

Bet you never thought that a bunch of foul talking truck drivers would be so ****, eh? :sorry:

Last edited:

Max Power

Reaction score
If you guys keep this up I'm going to close this tread. :D

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Originally posted by AK_Gandy
Actually there is one spelling error.

Bet you never thought that a bunch of foul talking truck drivers would be so ****, eh? :sorry:

AK, we still missed one...but will let it slide. Can't tell for sure how serious or sarcastic Max is...and certainly wouldn't want to upset da boss.