Source for Parts

foxman

foxman
Reaction score
In place of modding the turbo-pedestal and doing the EBPV mod, Has anyone changed to the IH pedestal and the connector from turbo outlet to the downpipe? Just did this on a friend's 97 PSD. It allready has the 3 1/2 to 4 downpipe and open exhaust and with this the sound is awsome as well as the increase in power. This is unbelievable.

The foxman

foxman

foxman
Reaction score
Go to international dealer. Order the turbo pedestal for the t444E and the piece that bolts to the ex- outlet side of turbo with the 3 8mm 12 point bolts. Thats all the parts! Now just go home and install. I think you will be amazed as we were!

Foxman

foxman

foxman
Reaction score
I did not make any pics as I am not literate with this camera. About a year ago I had allready used the International pedestal on my 96 F 350 but did not use the outlet. At that time I just gutted my outlet and put the 3/4 freeze plug in place of shaft. On Bennie's truck we put in both pieces as the IH looks sloghtly larger on the inside. Also the sound is completely different - seems to be more of a throaty or deeper sound.

Foxman

spg

Big Red
Reaction score
International always looks up parts by the last 8 digits of the VIN number. Finding parts from them any other way is not easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online