sometimes a "too good to be true" deal does become real.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
with all the talk in the marketplace over the Curt 153000 hitch, I thought to look around Amazon when I was vid to load up around 2am. Amazon burped back at me with this deal of $38.75 on the hitch. I had to sit up and clear the cobwebs out of my brain to make sure I wasn't dreaming. nope. this is for real. in the back of my mind, I figured this had to be a bait-n-switch deal. Those who know me, know I rarely buy high dollar stuff online. But THIS his my attention. So, just for *****-n-giggles I bought two out of the 9 they indicated they had in stock. I didn't want to be greedy and blow it. Then I said to my self, "they must make it up in shipping". I'm prolly gonna get broadsided there......nope....THE ******* SHIPPING WAS FREE!!!!!! NFW!!!!! $39 BUCKS WITH FREE SHIPPING ON A PART THAT RETAILS AT $400 AND DEALS AT $200. I paid with my CC and began the wait knowing that this can't be for real. Over the weekend, it became real. I am the world's unluckiest guy, everything that's mime I had to build up or rebuild from junk. I for once, got lucky. see pics below. Before anyone asks, both of them have homes on backs of trucks already. sorry.

Attachments

• curt15300b.jpg
    curt15300b.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 48
  • curt15300a.jpg
    curt15300a.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 49

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow..... just wow. When it's your day, it's your day. Congrats!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the seller on Amazon realized their error and brought the price back up to their normal retail about 24 hours after the sale. But, hey! They honored this sale, and that's a VERY beautiful thing!!! ;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online