some idi

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exekiel69 said:
I thought they where 5.9L and only 6 cyl.
You're correct. He got the info wrong...that's definitely a 6BT Cummins, I'm guessing out of an '89 or '90 Dodge (no intercooler).

Nice looking truck, though...I'm going to send him a message and see if there's any chance he'll sell the factory tailgate separately. I need a new one desperately, and that one looks like it's in good shape (and I like the XLT trim piece)...

Pacific

Gravel Rat
Reaction score
That camper on the truck looks awfully heavy I doubt that truck is legal payload wise ;Really

If the truck was a 4x4 I imagine it would be sold right away being a uhgg 2wd its not so appealing. Who ever stuck Cummins into the truck must have spent some money I don't think it would be a cheap swap.

It will be curious what the end selling price will be.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
legal smeegal it's in the states so as long as the bumper is not dragging the ground keep on loading ;Sweet LOL

Pacific

Gravel Rat
Reaction score
I'am not a person that gets worried about being legal either but that looks like about a 11' camper which is pretty good jag for a 3/4 ton. A person would have s*** stains in the undies from trying to keep from swaying in the seat LOL

Dalvaras

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pacific said:
I'am not a person that gets worried about being legal either but that looks like about a 11' camper which is pretty good jag for a 3/4 ton. A person would have s*** stains in the undies from trying to keep from swaying in the seat LOL

I guess I need to get some more pictures of my 3/4 ton truck loaded for you to see if you think that camper is alot

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ, how's the truck running with the new pump setting? Glad you could make it out.

Warden, too bad you couldn't come to the IDI Weekend. I had a pretty good tailgate there that is now on Nick's truck.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agnem said:
Warden, too bad you couldn't come to the IDI Weekend. I had a pretty good tailgate there that is now on Nick's truck.
Aww! C'est la vie, I suppose...at least Nick has a good tailgate, eh?

I will find a way to make it out there one of these years...