So what did your truck get for Christmas

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
I got a few sets of LED's so now I get to cut the bed sides off weld in new metal and put some diamond plate on just to have a place for the lights I got for christmas cause other wise it would be a waste to put the new lights in a rusted bed side right LOL

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I guess just having mine still sitting in the driveway will have to be gift enough! :) Kind of in limbo on everything, so nothing new for the ole girl at this point.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Well, my truck didn get notin, but I gave my DD a nice hand wash. That was a mistake. Don't wash yer vehicle when it's under 32 degrees. If the door handle moves freely when the mechanism is frozen, that's bad, right? :thumbsup:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well, I really didn't need anything but I got some clothes and gift cards to a few places. A Ford dealership in my town didn't get a franchise renewal from Ford so they closed after about 45 years of business here. After the first of the year they will be auctioning off whats left of the shops and parts department. You bet I'm going to be there looking for IDI tools and parts....;Sweet

John Haggerty

Birth Certificate
Reaction score
A "REAL" battery charger. She sat for 3 months and was dead on Christmas. I suspect it was a radio short/draw. No more of those $39 chargers!

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Just picked up my last present, my turbo. Its 7:30pm here, and I'm going to go out there and put this thing on no matter how long it takes me.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Well, I guess my brown truck got a pretty darn big christmas present. Just bought it a whole new set of battery cables, and I dont think $171 for a full set of professional made cables is bad either.

slideordie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good luck with the turbo install! my truck got a brand new single door husky tool box!

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Yes its in our shop, nice and dry. It is in, kinda, I still need to do so a couple of key things to fire her up. The turbo is mounted in alright, but I miss-placed the two bolts that hold the turbo pedistal to the intake manifold, where the old CDR bolts went through, so what size are they. I found 1 bolt that fits fine, but I'd really like the right set of 2. Second, which bolts on the turbo if loosened will allow me to adjust the intake housing so I can fit on the intake hat? Is it the 1/2" bolts nearest the front of the truck, or the littler bolts that are towards the middle of the turbo? Other than that I should be good to go, just put on the oil line onto the turbo, put some oil in the turbo, hook up the down-pipe, and tighten down the up-pipes. I really would have liked to have gotten farther, but I kinda gave up when I hit the whole which bolts do I loosen to adjust the intake housing thing. It'll take me a good 2 hours tommorow and I'll be back on the road ;Sweet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tottripp

Members online