So What Did You Do With Your PSD Today?

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arizona survivor , original body only repaint of bottom green 2001 ish . its for sale because broncos are stupid expensive now. had it sold but when I was droppign it off in Vaugn it stumbled and died cold of fthe trailer so guy backed out. if you have to take your classic to a high end shop every time it burps you shouldn't own on any way. found the filter at the carb sucked it in. needs carb work or a flush. my primary school classmate offered me 25,000 . advertised for 35,000. I'm tempted but might store for the winter and pull the 2" lift out and put it down to stock on 31s. the big rubber seems to scare everybody off.
Sold the Bronco and did not have to deliver it, but it got hauled by a beautiful minty teal green 2000 F350 regular cab 4x4 7.3 powerstroke zf6 . new owner looks after his stuff! He is planning on a frame off resto of the bronco. it doesn't need one ! looking forward to pics of finished product. he hasn't sold anything in 25 yrs . I was sad to see my baby leave but very happy she is going to a loving home. worst day I could have forgot my camera. my dad got a bit of video on his old camera and I got a pic with my phone but have to learn how to send them now. this page has turned:cry:

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made it work on a windy day. hauled a heavier powerstroke parts truck home. but got home no problem about 2 hr trip loaded on 2 lane roads. only took about 1hr 40 to get there. I hate when people pull out to pass you from a stoplight but you end up having to brake so they can get back in. then they go slower than you were in the first place. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSC03395.JPG
    DSC03395.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC03392.JPG
    DSC03392.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 4

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate it when a parts truck looks better than my daily driver. :rolleyes:
oh but the parts truck looks good from far, and its far from good. hood is the only panel on the truck that is salvagable, even door skins are gone on the inside. we have salt in winter and calcium chloride in summer here in SW Ontario:frustrate and this one sat in the grass for a few years since that onslaught. was fun to load on a trailer too, no brakes, 4L and lots of wood blocks. my winch battery was dead!

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
went at the glow plugs, thought it had 4 out but found 1 with intermittent connection so it got changed too. 1st one I started on left the centre part stuck in the head, couldn't fidn a pair of needle nose vicegrips so it will have to wait for monday and parts place open. I've had 2 glow plugs out on these motors and it made them hard to start ! the guy sold it because he could only get it started if he plugged it in first. NO WONDER

D_Fresh361

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Started the removal of the turbo and pedestal on my 97. My hand feels like it’s been through a meat grinder.

I finally broke and bought the 15mm swivel socket for the bottom turbo flange bolts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88