Site Changes

BlackMamaba

Window Licker
Reaction score
Haven't been on here in a long time. Switched from Ford to a 12 valve Dodge so I will more than help boost the Dodge Forum since the boys at NTxPSA are going to joke with me for having a Dodge now.LOL

CHPMustang

OilBurners Staff
Reaction score
Might wanna change your siggy soon or the harassment will commence immediately:rotflmao :rotflmao

I look towards hearing about the new rig;Sweet

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! Just read this thread...that's what I get for not coming up here too often. Great to hear about the revitalization efforts!!

Unfortunately, my time is rather limited at this point in life (I still have 3 or 4 articles that need to be written, but I have to finish settling in to my apartment before I can think about that), but if there is ANYTHING at all I can do to help, please let me know.

Kudos to Mike and to everyone else! I think Big K's still hosting my "diesel paper" on the NTxPSA site...

BlackMamaba

Window Licker
Reaction score
Might wanna change your siggy soon or the harassment will commence immediately:rotflmao :rotflmao

I look towards hearing about the new rig;Sweet

Oh it has already begun cause I didn't get Ford since I was a die hard Ford Diesel Fan and now I have a Cummins. If you go to the NTxPSA Rally in May you won't be able to miss me. I was there last year. I was the Black FX4 next to Chris Russmans. Trying to get a stack install lined up while I'm out there.