Site Changes

big jake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
speaking as a relative noobie on this site, I have to say that this is by far and away the best diesel related and all-around fun site on the net.

Lots of well informed folks here that also seem to have a lot of fun as well.

Being member number 600 or so on that OTHER site is something I used to be proud of until the clown that runs it got full of himself, now I won't even go there, as this place feels like home to me.

Thanks to all who contribute and to the folks behind the scenes that make it all happen, if the management feels there are improvements to be made, I will eagarly await them.

By the way Bill (CHP Mustang), we never ever did get together for breakfast....

don't know if you still get back up my way much

big jake

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
Kudos to Mike, welcome to Bill and Kevin :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see what the future holds..............

CHPMustang

OilBurners Staff
Reaction score
Howdy Jake,yeah I still gotta meet up with ya'll for lunch/dinner I haven't forgotten ya;Sweet

I do make it out to Sac town once or twice a year but I'm usually there for a day at most,I know I have another trip this summer which I'm not sure when it'll be but I'll give you a shout way in advance.:cool

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I just want to thank everyone on staff at OB for keeping everything running strong, and keeping it a place to stop by and "chill" for a few minutes or hours with being able to post some off topic subjects, take a look at some subjects that are adult in subject manner without have to worry about being banned or having your stuff being censored.

Keep up the good work Mike and welcome to Kevin and Bill. We/YOU have a good thing going here please don't screw it up like other sites have in the past.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We'll be having no talk of mutiny's here, arrrrgh!!<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->
<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Images</LEGEND>
attachment.php

</FIELDSET>
<!-- / attachments --><!-- sig -->__________________

Aye Aye there Black Beard:fight: :cheers: :backoff

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We/YOU have a good thing going here please don't screw it up like other sites have in the past.

If I wanna screw it up, I know who to contact. :D:D:D

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Congrats Mike

I too would like to see the GM and Dodge forums strengthen. As it is, I'm a member on two other sites for GM stuff. But I sure would like it if I could get one stop shopping here. Get my IDI and Duramax fix all in one place. It's more laid back and friendly. At some of the other sites it's almost like a brag fest or competition to see how much money you can put in your truck. Hell we already know it's an expensive hobby.LOL

Unfortunately, I don't know what to suggest to increase user support. Other than encourage those of us that own more than one "breed" to visit and contribute to the other forums on this site. I've been trying to make a comment on the Duramax forum every week or two even though there's not much interest. I drop in on the powerstroke forum periodically even though I've never owned one. Don't know if this helps much. Just rambling in frustration.

Speaking of frustration, is there a plan to re-instate the VB Garage. I really liked that. It's used on other sites pretty effectively I think.

Tom

rubberfish

Reaction score
I hear ya on the behaviour and attitude of the guys on the GM site.
I got so tired of their ********, I had to leave. Couldn't stand
most of them anymore. Too bad, because I miss a few of them.
is there a plan to re-instate the VB Garage. I really liked that. It's used on other sites pretty effectively I think.
:popcorn

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photo gallery and chat are #1 on the hit list guys. Gimme some time to dust behind the TV and under the rugs.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01