Shout out! Very happy!

Oldiron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just finished installing (with great excitement) a Moose Jr. pump, Moose buddy inj, and return lines from Conestoga. Mel (Agnem) and Suzi were both an amazing help with everything from ordering, to reshipping lost shipment, to returning my phone call and answering questions about timing. I also rented their timing equipment, which is a very nice setup.

While I was in there, I resealed my filter head, installed a carter p4601hp lift pump (maybe over kill, but works great) with prefilter and harness. Also, removed the ATS air filter and intake and replace with a 3" runner and cone filter. Waiting on a banks breather kit.

I can't believe the difference. Before i couldn't get my turbo to start to build pressure until 2k rpms and never more then 5lbs of boost. Now it starts to build around 1,700 and I've had it up to 11lbs with no load. I can be in over drive at lower speeds then before. Can't wait to see how she does at 80 mph in double over drive.

I just want to thank you both for all your help. I can't remember the last time I received such great customer service.

Rusgo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you think the big difference is? Old pump wasn't delivering enough fuel?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Oldiron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck has 168k. The pump I pulled had a reman tag, but I have no idea how old it is. I would assume worn out pump and injectors. Probably was out of time from being worn out as well. This pump Deffinetly puts out more fuel. Before when I would really get into it, there wasnt much smoke (and the IP was turned all the way up), now if I want, it will roll smoke, as well as haul a$$ and get out of its own way. I love driving this truck now. At 40 ive had quite a few trucks, this is by far my favorite. (Now anyways)

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just finished installing (with great excitement) a Moose Jr. pump, Moose buddy inj, and return lines from Conestoga. Mel (Agnem) and Suzi were both an amazing help with everything from ordering, to reshipping lost shipment, to returning my phone call and answering questions about timing. I also rented their timing equipment, which is a very nice setup.

While I was in there, I resealed my filter head, installed a carter p4601hp lift pump (maybe over kill, but works great) with prefilter and harness. Also, removed the ATS air filter and intake and replace with a 3" runner and cone filter. Waiting on a banks breather kit.

I can't believe the difference. Before i couldn't get my turbo to start to build pressure until 2k rpms and never more then 5lbs of boost. Now it starts to build around 1,700 and I've had it up to 11lbs with no load. I can be in over drive at lower speeds then before. Can't wait to see how she does at 80 mph in double over drive.

I just want to thank you both for all your help. I can't remember the last time I received such great customer service.

Yep, Mel and Suzi are great folks to deal with! I'm running a Baby Moose and injectors from Conastoga and they have been great. Where did you get the fuel pump, pre filter and harness from? What pressure regulator are you using? BTW - love your avatar!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86