Shackle reversal and body lift gonna bite the bullet

Bootzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a 5" srk kit from sky man.??
I'm looking for a measurement from bottom of frame to center of leaf spring hole
Also when I do my body lift I'm going to change my bushings. How much lift will I gain out of this? 1"?? And will it help my ride??

bigtex

trial and error
Reaction score
A cheaper way to do the shackle is to build the front cross member. With the factory rears up front with the overload, you will gain around 5" of lift. Enough to easily clear 37's. With the RUF, use the factory rear spring shackles or you can build your own, I used the stockers with 1/4" washers on each side of the shackle on the hanger so the rear of the suspension didn't move around.
Don't do a body lift it aint worth it.

bigtex

trial and error
Reaction score
A cheaper way to do the shackle is to build the front cross member. With the factory rears up front with the overload, you will gain around 5" of lift. Enough to easily clear 37's. With the RUF, use the factory rear spring shackles or you can build your own, I used the stockers with 1/4" washers on each side of the shackle on the hanger so the rear of the suspension didn't move around. Short answer, yes the shackle reversal will GREATLY improve the ride.
Don't do a body lift it aint worth it.